Re: Goodpart Cams - Anyone Using One?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Goodpart Cams - Anyone Using One?
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 14:28:15 -0600
NFI!!  this may sound like a commercial

we put in a mld reground cam, replaced the lifters, and left everything else
stock.  my mechanic, who builds racing engines, said i didn't need the gp2.
we had already added the three carb setup, front rear sway bars, and lowered
springs, all from goodparts.

the suspension upgrade was one of the best things i ever did - it takes a
tail happy car and makes one that is hard to break the rear end loose.  the
three carb upgrade is also well, well worth it.  no hesitations in saying
absolutely do it!  only have a few thousand miles on the car since the cam
replacement, but wow!  what a difference.  no lumpy idle, etc.

also replaced the flywheel with a lightened one and put in an electric fan
to get rid of the dead weight.

"just do it"