Where did my clutch fluid go?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Where did my clutch fluid go?
From: Bruce Simms <brucesimms2003@yahoo.ca>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 17:47:42 -0800 (PST)
I  have the same symptons as previous thread on this topic.  Following Irv
korey's experience I removecd the slave cylinder rubber end cap and the
missing fluid drained out.   I just overhauled clutch mechanicals, so I guess
it overwhelmed a tired slave cylinder.   I installed a .75 bore master
cylinder a few years ago and a ss flexible hose.

The slave has been rebuilt
as least once, about 5 years ago, so its likely time for a fresh one.   What's
the quality product nowadays, is Lockheed the choice?

Thank you,

Bruce Simms
Saskatchewan
73 TR6