Re: brake line options

To: stan.foster@hp.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brake line options
From: Pimento73@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:24:45 EST
In a message dated 10/30/2006 11:35:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
stan.foster@hp.com writes:

The  current topic of brake failure reminds me that I have meant to ask  about
brake line options. I wonder if there are any pre-formed kits in  something
like stainless on the market or really any pre-formed options  that people
have
had good experience with ?

absolutely -

_http://www.classictube.com/products_clubflyer.asp_
(http://www.classictube.com/products_clubflyer.asp)
(http://www.classictube.com/)

Classic Tube can make you a full pre bent kit with all the fittings -  or
just the tubes you need if you don't need to replace all of them - they'll do
fuel lines too

I had them do all the fuel and brake lines for my TR6 when I restored it
some years ago and I've since had them do some TR8 brake lines

they don't bend the tubes til after you order them, so it might take 2 or 3
weeks or more depending on how busy they are at the time - other than  that,
they're great

Cheers,
Jack Mc