steering column wobble

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: steering column wobble
From: Lizirbydavis@cs.com
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 19:27:06 EDT
I need to install steering column bushings, etc..  TRF sells a kit.  Can
someone describe what's involved.  I know I'll have to pull steering wheel, the
speedo and the tach.  What else can I expect?  Is this difficult?  I'll also
need to fix some wiring problems.  When I installed OD a couple of years ago, I
found I was unable to stuff the OD wiring along with the existing lighting
wiring under the column.  For now, I have it taped externally.  Any hints as to
how to cram all this stuff under the metal locking cover?  I don't see how it
will fit.
Joe Davis