Modifying tonneau cover for rollbar

To: kmcnelis@nmsu.edu, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Modifying tonneau cover for rollbar
From: Bruce Simms <brucesimms2003@yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 11:34:56 -0400 (EDT)
My tonneau was custom made as I had a rollbar.   I suppose different types and
installations of rollbars preclude any sort of factory production.

  The slits in the cover tighten around the 2 rollbar tubes with sewed in
velcro closures.    If you're going to use any rollbar cover, be sure to factor
this in to get a tight fit.  Deeper headrest pockets were later installed as I
switched to Miata seats.

  Upholstery guys that also do marine and aircraft work may be more willing to
take on these types of assignments.

  Bruce Simms 73 TR6

Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger with
Voice