Re: Tonneau covers

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tonneau covers
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 19:58:09 -0500
not quite answering your question, moss and others? makes a cloth (not
waterproof) "top" which straps to the windshield wipers, trunk lid, etc,
that does a nice job of protecting the car from sun, and is much lighter,
cheaper, and takes up much less space than the tonneau.  it would probably
fit over the roll bar.

as i said its not waterproof, doesn't allow you to drive with 1/2 unzipped
and look very cool, but goes on and off at least as easily as the tonneau.

as for trimming, snaps, etc, i for one would like to see your end result
tonneau.  good luck!