Needed: TR6 right-front suspension bits

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Needed: TR6 right-front suspension bits
From: Ted Stevens <trstevens@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 17:03:57 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
I really want to get my TR6 back on the road after kinking the frame and
messing up the right-front suspension.

Besides the frame, the only obviously bent piece is the lower control arm.

After replacing the brake rotor and caliper (which were broken), I find the
rotor contacts the caliper casting, so other assorted bits may be "tweaked" as
well.

Anybody in the DC metropolitan area (or anywhere else, for that matter) have a
right lower control arm, and maybe other suspension/steering bits they'd part
with?