Need Bezels

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need Bezels
From: Bob Fabie <bfabie@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:41:00 -0400 (EDT)

Looking head on at the cluster of black pull knobs that control
heating/ventilation/choke, etc., I need the bezel that is behind the far let
knob (the one that pulls/pushes a cable to direct air) and the bezel that is
behind the third knob from the left (the one that controls a cable for the
water/heater valve on the engine). These bezels are chrome plated and threaded
and these two are not currently available through the usual sources. They are
not interchangeable with the other two knobs.

Does anyone know where I can get them or if anyone has these to spare,  I will
glad to pay for them.

Thank you all.

Bob Fabie
'75 TR6