MSD 6A ignition and spark plug gap

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: MSD 6A ignition and spark plug gap
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 22:59:45 -0500
I'm curious as to what sort of spark plug gaps people might be using with
the MSD6A ignition. I'm using the Bosch Platinum plugs (dont' have the
number handy, but recomended replacement for the Champions)  w/ the stock
gap of 0.025". It is recomended to open the gap up by 0.005" increments, but
how is one to tell when the increase in gap is right? I ain't got a clue as
what to look for.
An help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Tia,
Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com
http://www.triumphowners.com/registry.cgi?sectionID=111014&vehicleID=92