RE: Puffy Tiger Racing

To: <GSFuqua1@aol.com>, <gatriumph@gatriumph.com>,
Subject: RE: Puffy Tiger Racing
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 09:42:12 -0400
Gary,

I thought that was probably you in the Grape Ape when I saw it at the hotel.
I wish you would have come by and introduced yourself. Of course you
probably did and couldn't because we were always busy working on the car.
Mark and I  had a very tiring weekend but it paid off in the end. We ended
up with second place after starting in 8th position and turning the fastest
laps by .5 seconds. At least the First two places were filled by TR6's!

Mike

  _____