Project Update

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Project Update
From: "Cary Henry" <caryhenry@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 10:37:43 -0400
Below is a link to some before and after pictures of the chassis from my 76.
  I purchased this car back in October from my father's insurance company
for $1200.  He lived in New Orleans and the car was flooded during Katrina
with about two feet of water.  The trailing arm section of the original
frame had some rather bad frame rot, so he had an additional 72 frame which
was sandblasted and powdercoated.  I disassembled the old car and lifted the
body off of the chassis from the rafters in my garage.  I will attempt to
lower the body back on to this new chassis next week....

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i111/caryhenry/TR6/