Re: TR6 Suspension Rebuild - Upper Wishbone Problem?

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: Re: TR6 Suspension Rebuild - Upper Wishbone Problem?
From: "Andy Schwarz" <aschwarz11@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:58:40 -0800
Thanks to Vance, Jeff, Mark, and Stephen for your timely help.  It looks
like the side that I did is correct.  The other side, still waiting repair,
apparently is backwards!  It has been many years since the car has been
driven.  However, I do not remember any complaints about the handling.  In
fact, what I do recall is the great improvement in handling after replacing
the old Redlines with new tires.

Andy
Renton, WA