Winter Storage

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Winter Storage
From: "Ray" <RayMuratore@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:16:15 -0500
Guys,

It's getting to that time of year and I'm still homeless. I've been
trying to find a garage for my TR, but no dice. Anyone in the NYC area
know of either a classic garage with a small spot for a little "6", or a
neighbor or friend with a private garage, looking to make a few bucks
renting it out?

Ideally I'd like to find a spot that I can be able to do some mild work
on the car, but at this point for this winter, any place I can put her
to keep her out of the elements will have to do..

Thanks in Advance.

Ray

'72 TR6 - "Her name is Pretty Penny, cause that's what she's costing.