LUK clutch

To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: LUK clutch
From: Seth Glassman <76tr6@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 20:59:11 -0500
6pack Listers,

Thanks to those who have already responded to my LUK clutch woes and thanks in
advance to those who may still respond.

As a follow-up, the second clutch (broken clutch finger) was pre-Supercharger.
I may be in denial, but I don't really "get on the Supercharger" that often.
Maybe, when getting on the LIE (Long Island Expressway) and occassionally when
crusing in OD.

There have been absolutely no symptoms this time.  Shifting has been smooth as
silk and absolutely no noise.  Unless the tranny was out for the rear main seal
replacement, I would  never have known there was a problem.

Regards,
Seth