Re: caliper pistons

To: <SamuelsMA@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: caliper pistons
From: "Steven Altomare" <gtg124h@mail.gatech.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 14:17:03 -0400
Try using a C clamp to squeeze the pistons back into the caliper.  It
shouldn't take too much force, although you may need to put a little muscle
into it.  If it doesn't want to go, try to get the contact point of the
clamp on this piston as centered as possible and try again.  Of course, be
careful.

Steven Altomare
74.5 TR6