Toyota brake pads

To: mjmullin@juno.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Toyota brake pads
From: Chuck Arnold <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 13:31:26 -0700
I too use the Carbotech pads.  Call the guy, he will know.  Something
like P137 is the type.  He told me in July when I last ordered a set
that his lead time is going to become long on these as he is going to
focus on more high volume units.  Do not know if Porterfield or Hawk
have equivalent pads.  Would like to know if anyone finds out that they do.

The pads cross reference to Raybestos RPD137 or Beck/Arnley 0880852M
<http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductDetail.aspx?mfrcode=BAR&mfrpartnumber=0880852M&parttype=219&ptset=A>

[semi-mettalic].  I got these numbers off of a search at
"PartsAmerica.com" for a standard 1982 Toyota pickup [not 4 wheel drive].

Chuck