Re: Lucas Light Switch

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lucas Light Switch
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 13:16:57 -0700
 John---On #2, the replacement switch I received  came with a
rectangular steel ring that secures the switch to the back of the dash.
It was a real pain to install, but it holds well.
This opening was hogged out years ago (1975?) to make room for the
newer, wider light switch.

Dick
'73

From: john.zimmerman@dpg.com(Zimmerman, (High everyone,

2) I got a new Lucas light switch. The directions show what seems to be
a clip screwed into the back of the wooden portion of the dash to hold
the switch in place. I don't have this part. Has anyone had to fabricate
one of these?
Thanks again for all your help over the years. Hopefully the body will
be back down by Christmas and ready for paint next summer.
Thank you,
John Zimmerman