RE: Tuning a tr250

To: Ron.Landis@kentcounty.org, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tuning a tr250
From: "Robert Breazeale" <robertbreazeale@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 09:29:44 -0700
Ron,

No, my jets are not adjustable, nor or the metering needles adjustable on my
carbs.

When you took your bowls off to clean everything, was there an o-ring around
the "sealed plug" that you could replace?  However, I would expect that if
it wasn't seated properly you would be seeing fuel leakage.

The only vacuum line I currently have blocked off is the one to my
suspiciously bad by-pass valve.  I also plugged the by-pass vavle to keep
any gunk from entering that way.

Good luck, keep us informed of your success!

Regards, Robert