TR6 memories

To: "Six Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 memories
From: "Dennis Costello" <djc.tr6@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 22:24:38 -0500
My daughter lives and works in southern Minneapolis suburbs, and often
remarks on the white TR6 with the top always down that she occasionally sees
when travelling to or from work.  Tonight, she called to share the
experience of following a red TR6, top down (brrrr), and smelling the gas
and oil fumes.  It reminded her of our rides on country blacktops in the
summer, and getting our hair messed up, and coming home smelling like an old
car.  A true Triumph moment, it doesn't get any better.  A year ago, she
told her mother that she would rather ride in the Triumph than the Corvette
I bought to satisfy the urge to speed.  I guess I agree.. Now to get the
courage to do the restoration it needs.  Don't you folks go away, I'll need
some encouragement.
Dennis
'73 TR6 (resting)