Re: Parts washing

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parts washing
From: Grego Sanguinetti <grego@sandesco.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 16:24:19 -0700
I have a parts cleaner that I fill with a commercial auto parts
cleaning fluid. It is expensive but lasts quite a long time and
has a very high flash point. In fact is is difficult to light.
It also doesn't give off much in the way of vapor. Don't have
the name handy but I get it at Napa dealers. It comes in a 5gal
can.

I have also used a mixture of gas and diesel or diesel and karosene
mixes. The later is the best and least dangerous. It is also
less hazardous to breath.

Brake cleaner works great but I wouldn't want to inhale that
stuff. The vapor is unhealthy for living things :)

-grego