RE: Low oil pressure

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Low oil pressure
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 23:53:12 -0700
Mitch V.----It's really annoying to me when suppliers advertise some
catalogued products, based on half-truths (or no truth at all). Ever
notice how some say "if you don't do this or that, your (pick-a-part)
will leave you stranded, cause serious damage, yada, yada". playing on
our desire to do the 'right thing' by our cars.
The SPRNG, heavy is a half-truth. Maybe less!

Dick

Mitch wrote:

mitchvamos@operamail.com(mitch vamos) Date: Fri, Apr 29, 2005, 1:37am
(PDT+8) To: bytr6@frontiernet.net (Brian Yarborough),
6pack@autox.team.net (6-pack) Subject: Re: Low oil pressure

Anyone with an older engine tried this? I have one in the garage but
have good pressure and don't need it but i'd try it if i didn't or was
using one of the oilers for the rockers. Moss sells the spring.
  329-355 $2.95
SPRING, heavy
Note:   Provides some increase in oil pressure.