Lean to the left

To: "Triumph 6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lean to the left
From: "John North" <jnorth@novagate.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 21:52:00 -0400
At the front, the left side of my 6 is about an inch lower than the right
measured from ground to the top of the wheel arches.   Rear is about < inch
lower at the left.   Im guessing the problem is at the front and its
dragging the rear down   The PO replaced tie rods, ball joints and sway bar
links.   Seems like the only things left are a-arm bushings, springs,
trunnions.   The a arms bushings look pretty bad, but how can I tell whether
I should replace the springs and trunnions?   Ive not done this job before,
and I prefer not to do it twice (famous last words).

Any help appreciated

John North