Re: Modern Stereo

To: John & Allison Cyganowski <janah@att.net>,
Subject: Re: Modern Stereo
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:46:46 -0700 (PDT)
and i ran, i ran so far away:)  just remember "video
killed the radio star"  creepy...the 1st video played
on mtv...something to be said about the theme of that
song!

i used a die grinder(whiz wheel) for mine.  for the
corners...a simple file.  i would suggest it over any
type of reciprocating saw as it tends to push & pull.

Todd
CD198L
CF25768UO