RE: 200 MPG Carburetor

To: mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: 200 MPG Carburetor
From: "steve bridge" <slbridge@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 20:26:01 +0000
&gt;From: michael lunsford &lt;mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com&gt;
&gt;Reply-To: michael lunsford &lt;mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com&gt;
&gt;To: 6pack@autox.team.net
&gt;Subject: 200 MPG Carburetor
&gt;Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:54:59 -0700 (PDT)
&gt;
&gt;The last digest posting (see below) had a posting about a friend who
knew someone who saw a real live 200 MPG carb.  I hope this is a joke though
it sounds more like the stories you hear about those investment scams.
Personally, I'll believe it when I see it.  I expect to see the perpetual
motion machine at about the same time.
&gt;
&gt;Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR6 (28 MPG with OD on a trip)

  In the little bit of research I have done, one writer claimed that a
200mpg ( or close ) carb is possible with a super high grade of gas, as they
had 75-100 years ago.
  I had a "mad Inventor" living next door when I was a kid.  His thing was
perpetual motion.  I showed him my plans for an electric mini-bike run by DC
starter motor, car Battery, and Alternator.  Perpetual Motion!
  I think he truly enjoyed telling me nothing is free, except Sun, Wind, and
Water.