RE: Trick for removing stuck brake caliper pistons

To: "Don Malling" <dmallin@attglobal.net>, "6-Pack"
Subject: RE: Trick for removing stuck brake caliper pistons
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:16:21 -0800
        Don:

        The statement is accurate. Several of us contacted Nelson and
begged him to leave the content on the Buckeye site. He declined, citing
civil liability and the fear of being sued.
        As to whether he "knows" the information is faulty, no one has
rendered any judgment. But the claim that his fear of litigation is the
reason for the content removal is 100% accurate.

        Vance