Seat foam Inquiry

To: 6Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat foam Inquiry
From: ronald weber <rmweber_99@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 05:43:28 -0800 (PST)
It was a rainy, cold weekend in central PA so I got finally got back to
re-doing the seats for my TR6. I haven't been able to identify a mystery part
that was included in the foam kit I ordered a while ago from Moss. This part
looks like a 5' long piece of 1/2" pipe insulation that was split in half to
form a "C" profile. Over the past couple of weeks I've placed 4 phone calls and
an email to Moss, with no response on what this is so I'm posting this note in
hopes someone in the group has some experience with this.

While I'm on the seat subject, the back support foam pieces have a non-woven
fabric attached to them but I've been unable to determine how these are
attached to the seat back frame. Anyone have any experience with these?

I appreciate any guidance on this!

Ron
 71 TR6