FW: Are u kidding me???

To: "6-Pack email list" <6pack@autox.team.net>, <RazorBobSr@aol.com>
Subject: FW: Are u kidding me???
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:16:40 -0800
 RazorBobSr,

I have been thinking about your dilemma today and I think I overlooked
something that might mean your problem is not as bad as first thought.  When
your head was cc'ed, the machinist might not have considered the thickness
of the head gasket. According to Kasner, the head gasket accounts for 3.7
cc.  If you ad this to your cc figure (35 cc), you get 38.7 cc. Kasner specs
a total volume for 10-1 of 41.6 cc and a total volume for 12-1 at 33 cc.  If
we do some quick and dirty interpolating/calculating, your C.R. is somewhere
about 10.75-1.

Hope this helps,

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA