Rear body tub will be tossed out

To: "6 Pack" <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rear body tub will be tossed out
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 12:07:59 -0600
 Before I dump the remainder of the rear tub from a '74 TR6 is there anyone
that might need a few parts from it. There isn't much that's usable, but it
does have some good sections, like the transmission tunnel, the panel that
goes over the diff and down to the floorboards, the right rear trailing arm
stop (these do rust out) and the flat panels on either side of the spare tire
compartment. In inner quarters are cut up and not usable, the rear valance has
rust pits.
  Let me now if anyone is interested because it will be gone Monday.

  Also any ideas on what a good frame (less suspension components) from a "74
TR6 is worth? It needs a top cruciform which I have. I'm thinking about doing
that repair and reinforcing the frame in the usual areas then painting it with
POR15.

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com<mailto:RSH17@msn.com>
View My 1969 TR6 restoration @