Roll bar (really street bar)

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Roll bar (really street bar)
From: Kevin McNelis <kmcnelis@nmsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:40:57 -0700
PO gave me a roll bar (street bar) when I bought my '72-  it just looks like
a generic VickyBrit.  I have the bar only, no hardware, and more
importantly, no instructions.  Does anyone have a set of instructions they
would copy for me (or send as .PDF or something)?  If not, can someone
'splain where exactly to mount the thing?  I am loathe to start drilling
holes in the bodywork without SOME clue as to location.  Also, does this
thing need some sort of backer plate, or just some big washers?  HELP!

Thanks as always.  Kevin