Re: Disconnecting Buzzer Speaker

To: "Dwayne Cooper" <dc_bruin@hotmail.com>, <gameparker@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: Disconnecting Buzzer Speaker
From: "Mark Bullard" <mbullard@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 07:52:52 -1000
Dwayne,

In going through Dan's book, I realized that my problem was more a starting
problem than the buzzer itself (although that was part of it).  In Dan's
book on page 117, he states that you can connect the W/R and the W/O wires
directly together at the module instead of replacing the module.  I believe
that's what I did and my starting problem as well as the buzzer problem went
away.  Apparently, this is what they did in the '75 model.

I hope this helps.

Mark