Re: Stuck Caliper Pistons

To: Original Music <originalmusic@adelphia.net>, 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Stuck Caliper Pistons
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 13:56:31 -0800 (PST)
Bob,

I used a portable electric compressor.  Just remove
the bleeder screw & jam the nozzle(with a blower
attachment...something that concentrates the air)

Be sure to put a thin block of wood between the 2
pistons as they may come flying out of the caliper.
Wouldn't want to injure yourself.  Once you get them
hitting the block of wood you should be able to work
them the rest of the way out.

Good luck,

Todd Bermudez
TR250 CD198L(project)
74TR6 CF25768UO...one of the last early '74s