clutch slave cylinder ................

To: <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: clutch slave cylinder ................
From: "Feickert" <Feickert@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 19:55:29 -0500
I have a problem. My clutch slave cylinder is bad (have a new to install) and
the bolt that connects the hose to the cylinder is stripped. I have tried
pliers (locking and regular) to no avail. I figure the next step is to undo
the hose from the other end, but it is very difficult to get to. So I am now
trying to undo the whole assembly from the reservor down. Even that bolt (that
holds the tube to the reservor ) is difficult to unscrew (not enough area to
turn a wrench).

Am I doing the right thing or does someone have a better suggestion?

Carl Feickert
'75 TR6
Smyrna, GA (atlanta)