Convertible top survey results

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Convertible top survey results
From: Dennis N Culligan <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 10:37:41 -0500
Peter wrote:
>The TR6, on the other hand, has a row of snaps on the rear bow. For you 6
>owners out there, are the rear bow snaps undone when you fold the top
down?

   I never bother to attach the snaps so it's not a problem when the top
goes down.  The piece of material that the snaps are on does have to be
over the top bow (not tucked under) when the top is up or it creates some
sagging around the back window and makes it tough to get the top attached
to the header rail on the windshield (my top is pretty tight).

Dennis Culligan / 1976 TR6 CF57948U - TR6IUMPH/ Highland, NY