Convertible top survey results

To: 6pack list <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Convertible top survey results
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:31:23 -0500
I received a couple of emails back on my query about the convertible top
attachment to the top frame. The consensus seems to be that the TR250 top
only attached to the front bow (with rivets). The top was not attached to
the rear bow (with snaps or rivets).

The TR6, on the other hand, has a row of snaps on the rear bow. For you 6
owners out there, are the rear bow snaps undone when you fold the top down?

Thanks for all the feedback. If you other 250 owners have a chance to look
at your top, would you let me know if the above agrees with your
configuration (my 250 sample size was only 2)?

Thanks,
Peter
'68 TR250