Throttle linkage

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Throttle linkage
From: DaCRANEz@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 16:02:53 EDT
I am in the process of replacing some worn parts in the carb linkage on the
TR6. I noticed that the butterflies do not fully open when the pedal is fully
depressed. Is this correct or do I need to make adjustments?  I am following
Bentley's specs on the lengths of the horizontal and vertical rods.  Right now
the butterflies open half way.
By the way I had posted recently about an electrical problem that had me
totally baffled. I finally found  that I had a short in the dimmer switch.
TIA  Mike C

Check out the new British Cars Forum: