RE: Rear Axle conversion Kit

To: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>, <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Rear Axle conversion Kit
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 08:04:50 -0700
        Nick:

        This looks very stout, but $2,000 to solve this problem on a
street machine is more than a bit of pocket change. I am assuming you
need to order two of these things, even though the text says only one is
required. Presumably you only get one for that price, and you would want
to replace them as a set.
        I would think a complete rebuild for the street would be half of
that, and would serve you well for the street.
If you were racing, it would be a different story. I don't know what
Corvair hubs would be compared to this.

        Vance