Carb Problems...

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Carb Problems...
From: triumph72@juno.com
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:41:22 -0500
Fellow 6-PACKers,
Just finished tuning up and looking over the TR6 and Z-S carbs...started
right up...seconds later,  extremely strong gas (petrol) smell...shut
things down...gas pouring from the upper left hole on the front of
carb...
just above the left air cleaner bolt hole and to the left of the
top-center bolt hole...
any ideas what I did wrong and/or where the gas is coming from...it's by
passing something...I just don't know what...
could the float valve be stuck closed...?
your input welcome...
Glad to hear everyone that went, had a good time at the 6-PACK Trials in
Door County, WI...
Yours in Triumphs,
Steve

Check out the new British Cars Forum: