FW: Question about battery cables

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Question about battery cables
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:14:59 -0700
 Gene:

        Has anyone tried http://www.antiqueautobattery.com/ ? Not only
do they have correct replicas of the Lucas battery (with one model rated
at 780CCA) but they claim to have the correct replica battery cables as
well.
        NFI, etc.

        Just wondered if anyone has tried them. Would be neat to have an
authentic looking battery in there instead of the white polypropylene
special. No prices posted, so I would imagine they run $100-$150 dollars
as most repro batteries are made in very small volumes.

        Just a thought....

        Vance