my '76 TR6

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: my '76 TR6
From: "John R. Brewster" <john.brewster@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:31:43 -0400
I am putting my '76 TR6 up for sale.

I first put it to my local Georgia '6 group but no one is looking for a
project car.

This car ran for me the last few years with minor work along the way.

It has webbers, exhaust Headers, but other than than pretty much
original.

Its in -- ok -- shape, but will need frame up resto in the next few
years.  The is possibly a new Frame that can go with this too.  The one
under her now is soft in all the usual places.

I am currently working to fix a problem that I believe is a U-joint in
the drive shaft - again, got to get time.

If you are interested, and can come get it, its up for a bid.

I can say I don't know what exactly its worth, (worth is a funny term if
you have ever been to a garage sale), anyway, I would like to get about
3k for it.

I can have pics if/when you want.

BTW - this is a time/money/space/job/wife issue.  Don't ask.

John

--
'85-94 USN EW1(sw)
'97 Georgia Tech BSCS