Re: List of names

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: List of names
From: "Rich" <kf4gah@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 18:47:00 -0400
OK most of you don't have a clue who I am but after watching this thread I
had so say something. I spoke with Jim about this and he is very sorry for
all that has happened with this. He is not living in Dunedin as mike has
said. He has gone through a divorce and lost most of his stuff. He also lost
use of the equipment used to produce the valve covers. He has no e-mail
where he is living and all your e-mails and phone calls are going to his
wife's house (former) .  It is my understanding that you where all charged
110.00 for each of the covers. I talk with Jim every few weeks  or so. He
also said he would like to resolve this without everyone going through a
bunch of junk. I can't blame any of you guys for doing whatever you think
you have to but I will try and make sure this happens and everyone is happy.
I spend a lot of time lurking on the list and getting great info for my
hobby. Also if I am not mistaken Jim kept everyone up to date until late
last year. I'm not sure how Jim is going to handle this but I will keep you
posted when I talk with Jim. Hope this helps
Richard Hendrickson