Headers and heat problems

To: <Lizirbydavis@cs.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Headers and heat problems
From: "Hugh McAleer" <hrmcaleer@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 16:30:38 -0400
FWIW, I have a chrome plated Cannon (header (  Are they still in business? )
on my 250.  I put it on in 86 and have had no header related problems at
all.  It mounted ( and has been remounted several times through the years
due to engine swaps ) without any problem.  I do not have any problem
removing not installing the starter with the header and carbs left in place.
The air cleaners do have to come off.  I also have never had any heat
related problem with the carbs - SUs from a TR4A.

They still look great.
Your results may vary.