Re: Man am I stumped

To: <airbear72@att.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Man am I stumped
From: "Mark Bullard" <mbullard@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 20:50:14 -1000
I had a similar experience earlier this year.  After going through many of
the diagnosis mentioned in your email. A friend mentioned that he had once
had a similar problem.

When I replaced the wire from the condensor to the rotor, I didn't put it on
right at the rotor and it was constantly grounding out.  By changing it and
making sure the two were separated by the plastic insulator, the problem was
solved.

Don't know if this is your problem but you might want to check it.

Mark Bullard
Kailua, HI