Re: Gas Mileage question

To: "Ken Davis" <ken.davis@comcast.net>, "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gas Mileage question
From: "Ken Davis" <ken.davis@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:45:50 -0800
Thanks everyone who responded; my 14.7 average is considerably lower than
reported by listers.  City ranged from 16 - 20 or so; freeway from 20 - 26,
with one 30, using a J OD, and light foot.

I'll compile all responses into a table, and post to the list this week.

Again, thanks!

 Ken
 73 TR6 CF7000U0
 87 SIII Jag ('undergoing R&R&transplant)
 79 Vespa Grande

Oh yes, The BBC is coming on fine; rear's done and back in, no leaks yet(!),
right front ball joints and bushings done, only left side to go....