Re: Coker Redlines/Warrior Brand?

To: dmallin@attglobal.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Coker Redlines/Warrior Brand?
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:14:39 EST
Don,
Thanks for the information on Coker redlines. I stand corrected. My source
was a 30+ year Michelin employee who said that Coker had purchased the molds.
I'm guessing from what you found that they remain in a Michelin facility and so
are made by Michelin for Coker. That also answers the burning question of how
Coker could possibly set up a mini-tire plant for such a relatively few
products.

It's just too bad they can't upgrade them to something more useable.

Anyway, thanks for the followup and feedback.

Steve
'72 (with MICHELIN redlines)