Re: Brake MC Part?

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake MC Part?
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 09:12:18 -0400
Jeff,

You might want to consider a brass reseleve by www.brakecylinder.com.
These are dual diameter $110.00. Don't quote me, but I think these guys
are recommended by Peter C. at www.nosimport.com (the lever shock guy).

I had mine reseleved, and it looked very good, but it's not installed
yet. Looked like new when I got it back. Fast service. NFI... yada yada

I guess it depends how much you drive them. Mine sits through the
winter, and brass doesn't rust so....

Don Malling