Re: .75" clutch master in an early TR6?

To: Steve Cirimele <steve@catnamedkitty.com>
Subject: Re: .75" clutch master in an early TR6?
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 05:49:39 -0400
My understanding is the TR250 and the early TR6 through '70 CC52952 used
the .75. Triumph changed it to .70 to decrease the pedal pressure --
about 7% I think.

My understanding is the slave cylinders are all the same.

I have a TR250 and am looking for an early TR6 and I would plan to
install the .75 MC for the same reasons -- more slave cyl travel.

I believe this will work, but would welcome comments from someone who
has done it, or has info to the contrary.

Don Malling