Re: Matching trans numbers

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Matching trans numbers
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 08:49:48 -0400
Hi Jim,

Good point... I forgot about the OD killing the "originality" of the car.

There must be lots of different levels of the concourse judging. At the
TRF party I saw the judges come through the 250 area, but no one was
crawling under cars looking for transmission numbers -- maybe they just
asked instead.

I'll get the OD. To h... with the concourse. I wouldn't win anyway.

:-)

Thanks,

Don