Commercial message - gear reduction starters - please delete if

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Commercial message - gear reduction starters - please delete if
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:07:26 -0400
Hello list members. There has been some recent questions and discussions
about gear reduction starters and sources.  Because of our length of
service to the British car community and our reputation for quality
products, we want to make you aware of the situation.

Be sure you are buying your gear reduction starter from TS Imported
Automotive or one of our dealers.  There is a company selling a
"knock-off" of our starter that claims is the same as ours and has even
lifted the tech data from our website.  They do not match our quality!

We produce the BEST gear reduction starter on the market today.
 Starting with a NEW Nippondenso unit, not a rebuilt or 3rd world copy,
we make enough internal improvements that it has been granted a US
patent..  We do not have quality issues.

Starter mounting is designed for ease of installation.  Our starter, in
some applications, is indexable in 20 degree increments to allow for
clearance around headers, cooler lines, etc.  We supply the correcrt
size pinion gear for the application.  All starters come with the
required wiring for your application.  There is nothing else to buy.  No
need to modify your wiring to make the starter function.

TS Imported Automotive stands behind the product. We offer a 13 month,13
day warranty.  Our price is competitive.  If you have questions, please
ASK.  The regular price of this starter is $225.  For this ad, $194.95
($12 shipping with-in the 48 states).  Please check our website
www.TSImportedAutomotive.com  for the many goodies, including other
starter applications, we offer the British car owner.  Click the link to
see our 2 starters for the 6 cylinder Triumph.  The first link shows our
standard starter for the TR6.  The second link features the indexable
starter.  (Note on the US Patent # on the starter mounting face)

Stock TR6 Starter: http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/tr6starter/stock.JPG
Starter for TR6 with Headers:
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/tr6starter/tr6.JPG

Thank you for your time.  Ted