Re: trunk storage arrangement

To: apackard68@comcast.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: trunk storage arrangement
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 01:31:54 EDT
Per the attached photo (off list) my trunk and equipment are original. The
spare is an original redline and wheel that haven't been mounted. What appears
to be a green pouch inside the spare tire in the jpg is actually the blue tool
pouch that goes to the right of the J-bolt as it appears in the photo. The
jack goes to the left on the opposite side of the J-bolt. The belt at the rear
left of the spare well secures the two ends of the folded lug wrench. The white
that appears is a shop cloth required to keep the lug wrench from rattling.

I've never used the jack, so I'm not certain if the lug wrench is used on it
or if the smaller rod included in the tool pouch is for the jack. Let me know
if you need/want a photo of the tool pouch contents. They include a couple of
L brackets that I haven't figured out.

Steve
CCUO