TRF

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRF
From: Michael Kutka <mkutka@post.its.mcw.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 01:19:37 -0500 (CDT)
Hello all,

I got back from TRF late saturday. It was excellent. Drove the Saturn Vue!
Not much of a Sports car, but my own 250 is in 2 large pieces! Met some of
the LI Club, great Supercharger on a '74 and that enlarged TR6 chassis
appears to be coming along well. Also met a few of the listers and fellow
TR6/250 enthusiasts. Great turnout of TR6 and TR250's. Hope that next year
or whenever the next summer party occurs I'll be able to compete with a
car! The Sabrina engine and TRS were pretty cool as well. Charles and
Vernon put on a great effort!

Michael K CD255, etc